25 January, 2020
How to fix if unable to log into McAfee Account?
McAfee antivirus provides excellent protection against viruses, malware, and threats. When you subscribe to McAfee then you will get advanced protection against advanced threats and unwanted bugs. But, if you are facing any issue while logging to your McAfee My Account from official website mcafee.com. In that case, there is a possibility that you might be typing the wrong email password o email address. Or, the site could automatically be entering an invalid email address or password which could result in you being logged in with the wrong information. In this guide, we will discuss the main troubleshooting step so that you log into McAfee Account.
You might have forgotten your Correct Key Master Password and need to reset it
• You are not able to log in to the Correct Key app, and you see a security check on truekey.com
• You are not able to log into the Secure Home Platform app
Re-enter your email address
• Log out and then log in again. Your computer might be entering an email address automatically which is no longer valid. If you log out and you can enter a valid email address to log in again
• Now, go to www.mcafee.com
• If appeared then, click on Log Out
• Hover your mouse on My Account and then, click on Sign In from the list
• If an email address is appeared automatically in the Email Address domain then, remove it
• Type your registered email address and password and then click on Log In
If you see an error message once you log in then you have entered an incorrect email address or password. The McAfee store the login email address and password which you actually used once you registered on the site or purchased the McAfee software and so the various forms of the same email address aren’t predictable.
If you used the correct email address and you might be typing the incorrect password. So, when you log in now then, you must type your password with the exact case which you used when you created it. If you cannot recall the exact case of your password then, reset it using the password recovery steps below.
Recover your email address or just reset your password, for that:
• Go to home.mcafee.com
• Hover your mouse over My Account and then click on My Account from the list of option
• Your password, Or Forgot your Email Address? And follow on-screen instructions. For more information about email or password recovery
• Your password detail is sent to the email address which you provided once you installed the product. Now, your email address is displayed
A valid password might have only numbers and letters. If the recovered password has any non-alphanumeric characters then, you are unable to login. If a password isn’t sent to the email address which you provided then call on McAfee Customer Support UK to get in touch with the technical teams. The teams are always there and happy to help you.