14 June, 2019
McAfee Antivirus removal procedure
If you have McAfee product on your device and you don’t want to continue with that software, then you need to uninstall it completely. For that, you won’t need to go anywhere. You can uninstall it by yourself with help of McAfee Removal Tool that is widely used when it is difficult to uninstall McAfee product form your device as some of security registry entries still remain in the window registry.
For removing McAfee product completely from your PC, first, use Window’s in-built system to uninstall McAfee Software. After that, download this McAfee Removal Tool from the McAfee site. It works efficiently on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. For more assistance regarding McAfee Removal Tool, it is advisable to get in touch with McAfee Customer Support UK.
McAfee Removal Tool is specifically developed software that is ideal to finish the uninstall process completely from your device. It is highly recommended to uninstall McAfee product with the help of McAfee Removal Tool instead of simple Uninstall process. The reason behind, you might face problems associated to license activation, re-installation and compatibility issues. It also creates installation error while installing other Internet Security Software on your device.
To uninstall McAfee products from your device using McAfee Removal Tool, the user needs to follow these steps:
• Download McAfee Removal Tool from its official website.
• After that, run it and click on ‘Install anyway’, if prompted.
• Then, click on ‘Next’ and then select ‘Agree’
• After that enter the given instruction as it asks for Security Validation key or Captcha key to confirm that you aren’t a robot.
• To start the Removal Process, click on ‘Next’. It will take some time and after the finishing of the process, it will display ‘Removal Complete’ message on your screen.
• At the last, restart your computer and now you are able to re-install McAfee product on your device.
In case, you are unable to install the Removal Tool on your system, or you do not understand the exact process of uninstalling with removal tool process, then free feel to contact McAfee Helpline Number UK.