20 July, 2019
Tutorial to Recover the Files Deleted by McAfee
Nowadays, having antivirus on a computer is very essential. Antivirus will protect your PC from viruses which can harm it and keep the software from being installed without your permission and stealing your personal information. McAfee antivirus is one of them. It is specifically developed for protecting your personal data and sensitive information from being vulnerable. Not only this but this antivirus software also takes care of your internet and allows you to do online transaction and payment securely. Well, McAfee Login process is very easy by visiting its official websites and after that, you can keep your data and personal files safe and secure without compromising with the speed and other functionality. You may sometimes get in trouble while finding any files which were accidentally deleted by McAfee. In that case, you need to recover those files.
Here we will discuss, that how will you Recover the Files Deleted by McAfee:
McAfee deletes those files which contain virus or Trojans and of other distinctive reasons. You can easily get that deleted files back. Data is usually lost due to real bodily damages, corrupted files or viruses. If you are going to use one of the best recovery software in sales, then you can easily recover many data and documents that you want such as photos emails, videos, songs and so on.
To recover the deleted files, follow these steps very carefully:
• First, download and then install a data recovery software package like ‘’DERescue Data Recovery Master.’’ Well, McAfee is aware that their program often deletes these files unintentionally; there are no other built-in mechanisms for recovering those lost data using McAfee. Reboot your PC after installing the data recovery program.
• Double-click the “DERescue’’ program icon that is available on your desktop. Select the ‘Deleted Recover’ menu option when asked what kind of ‘recovery operation’ that you would like to perform.
• Select the hard drive of your computer from the list of drives that are appeared. After that, click on the Ok button.
• Search through the folders in the ‘Folder’ windows until you locate the folder that has your deleted files. This folder will be categorized similar to ‘Scanned Deleted Files’, you have to select this folder.
• Within the ‘FileList View’ window, choose the files that McAfee deleted and you need to recover. Select these files and then click on Ok. Now, you have recovered the files that the McAfee Deleted.
You will easily recover your files by following these steps. But if you are facing some glitches then it might be some technical error. For that, it is recommended to get the expert advice by calling at McAfee Support UK. You can contact the technician team at any time you want. They are available 24x7 to figure out the problems.